Razors SL Scott Quinn “Quinny” Pro Skates
Scott “Quinny” Quinn has been riding for Razors Skates for sometime in the UK. He is chilled guy but a fierce aggressive skater with a penchant for technical tricks and huge gaps. Because of Scott’s dedication to aggressive skating and his loyalty to Razors, the brand have finally credited him with a signature aggressive skate. For this skate Razors have opted to take the SL shell and wrap it in black suede featuring charcoal highlights. The skates come with Ground Control frames, Razors Team Wheels and Abec 7 bearings. The results is a perfect, solid aggressive skate. Scott Quinny must be proud of his first set of signature boots.
– Scott Quinn signature boot
– Replaceable soul frame with baseless design.
– GC Featherlite 3 frame.
– JUG gel heel pad
– Razors liner with oversized padding
– Removable tongue insert for adjustable support
– Black Razors wheels, 64 mm/90A
– ABEC 7 bearings